We don’t need to tell you that it’s Thanksgiving Eve. (Or, if we do need to tell you, you should probably start thawing that turkey.) We also don’t need to tell you that it’s a great time to be thinking about all the many things we can be thankful for. (I mean, it’s right there in the holiday name, right?)
But did you know that, even when we think about the worlds of entertainment and technology, we can be thankful for some of what we’ve seen this year? That we at Plugged In have a few of our own work-related blessings to count?
It’s true. We’ll unpack some of the high points of our year thus far.
We’re also thankful that we had a chance to talk with Erick Goss, CEO and co-founder of the new Christian, kid-oriented streaming service Minno. (As a matter of fact, Plugged In just published a review of one of Minno’s new shows—an animated version of the Laugh and Grow Bible for Kids.)
And you know what else we’re thankful for? You, of course—because if you weren’t listening, we wouldn’t be talking. Feel free to join in yourself on Facebook, Instagram or via email ([email protected]). What’s Thanksgiving, after all, without a little conversation?
And, as always, read more about everything we talked about by clicking the links below.
- Gift of Any Amount Offer: Parenting Generation Screen: Guiding Your Kids to Be Wise in a Digital World by Jonathan McKee
- Plugged In Book Review: On the Edge of the Dark Sea of Darkness – “The Wingfeather Saga” Series
- Plugged In Review: Spy x Family
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 95: “Anime & Manga 101: Everything You Need to Know”
- Plugged In Review: It Takes Two
- Plugged In Review: Pokémon Go
- Plugged In Review: The Incredibles
- Plugged In Review: Coco
- Plugged In Review: Captain America: The First Avenger
- Plugged In Review: Titanic