Sometimes we know we need a reset. A chance to do some work on areas of our lives that have gotten out of whack, out of balance.
And if there’s one moment on the calendar each year that invites us to refocus our habits and choices, it’s January. A new year lies before us, full of promise and the hope of positive change.
Of course, actually changing our lives via our New Year’s resolutions can be difficult. It can be surprisingly tough to uproot entrenched habits and patterns—especially given a year which most of us have largely spent out home with our children already.
So how do we go about facilitating a reset when it comes to screens, entertainment and technology? That’s what our team talked about on Episode 59 of The Plugged In Show. Take a listen, and take a look at the related links to this week’s show.
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 49: Ask Plugged In!
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 46, Examining the Social Dilemma and Our Interaction with Social Media
- The Plugged In Show, Episode 42: The Coronavirus Legacy for Families’ Entertainment and Technology Habits
- Focus on the Family Broadcast: Cultivating Wise Tech Habits in Your Teen
- Focus on the Family Broadcast: Helping Your Teens Put Down Their Screens
- Focus on the Family Broadcast: Balancing Work and Family While Staying Home
- Focus on the Family Article: How to See Others in a Selfie World