Skip Navigation

Video Review


Movie Review


Movie Review


Movie Review

And So It Goes

Video Review

The Other Woman

Movie Review

A Most Wanted Man

Kenny Chesney

Kenny Chesney recently said, "There's so much more to country than trucks, creek beds and cut-offs." Like teens making out in the church parking lot, smoking on Saturday night and Momma spiking her Cherry Coke with Jack Daniels, maybe?

More Music
Falling Skies

UPDATED REVIEW: Don't look now, but strange alien creatures have invaded. Again. Time to beat 'em back with a TV stick.

More TV
Civilization Revolution 2

The latest Civilization effort exports its streamlined world-building ambitions straight to your smartphone or tablet.


Blog Icon Plugged In Blog

Movie Monday: Lucy

I typically use just 10% of my brain to write Movie Monday blogs. What is the other 90% of my brain up to? Who knows? Maybe it has a second job or something, or it just likes to hum '80s pop tunes to itself while the rest of my ...


eNews, Culture Clips and More

It’s more than just entertainment news! Get
Plugged In’s weekly Culture Clips in your inbox.

Plugged In on Facebook

Family Room

Come on in! Sit for a spell. In Plugged In's Family Room, you'll find hundreds of helps for your family's discernment journey. Search through a deep archive that spans our 20-year history. Then pop over to our Movie Nights page to discover what a Plugged In-style movie experience is all about.

Book Reviews

Did you know that Focus on the Family's reviews books? Designed to bridge the gap between what parents have read themselves and what their kids want to read, reviews cover content, themes and worldview of fiction books.

Family Safety

Protecting our families today is more vital than ever. And by partnering with ClearPlay and Net Nanny, Focus on the Family hopes to point you to resources and tools that can help you navigate the entertainment world around you.

Plugged In thanks our sponsors!

Become a sponsor.