LISTEN TO THE PLUGGED IN SHOW, EPISODE 145
If you’ve recently been thinking, “I wonder if there’s a new Kendrick Brothers movie coming out?” well, you’re in luck. Next Friday, September 9, their latest production, Lifemark, lands in theaters (distributed by Fathom Events). What’s a Lifemark, you ask? Well, you’re going to have to see the movie to have that question answered.
But here’s what I can tell you: Lifemark deals with the issues of adoption and delivers a powerful pro-life message. It also stars Kirk Cameron, among others. And in this episode of The Plugged In Show, I talk with Alex and Stephen Kendrick, as well as Kirk Cameron, about what inspired them to bring this story to the big screen.
Meanwhile, over on the small screen, She-Hulk: Attorney at Law is making a lot of noise on Disney+. What do parents need to know about the Marvel’s latest superhero to get her own story? Plugged In’s Paul Asay will tell you everything you need to know.
So take a listen, and then tell us what you think about this week’s discussion. Are you planning to see Lifemark? Have you already watched the first few episodes of She-Hulk? What did you think? You can share your thoughts on Plugged In’s Facebook and Instagram accounts, or shoot us an email at [email protected]. We’d love to hear from you.
And be sure to check out the links below that we reference in the show!
- Plugged In Review: Lifemark (Look for our full review next week)
- Plugged In Review: She-Hulk: Attorney at Law
- Plugged In Blog: Will She-Hulk Smash Sexist Stereotypes? Or Slip Into Them?
- Focus on the Family: Setting Media Standards
- Focus on the Family: Making Wise Entertainment Choices
- Plugged In: Tech Guide
- Focus on the Family: How to Develop Media Intelligence in Your Home